POLICY OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our Policy may be updated at any time by us and these changes will take effect immediately. We invite you to refer to it regularly for the latest version available.
By using our website www.lautrethe.com, you declare that you accept the terms of this Policy and that we collect, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with the Policy. This Policy applies to any personal data that you provide to us directly or indirectly. In case of disagreement with the terms of the Policy, we invite you not to use our site.
For any information, you can contact us here.
1. WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data collected in the course of our activity is essentially handled by:
L'AUTRE THE represented by Arnaud DHENIN (manager).
17 rue Lacharrière – 75009 PARIS
Siren : 501664445 RCS PARIS
VAT number : FR3250166444
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect, directly or indirectly through our service providers, personal data from you, in particular when:
- You browse our Site or use our Services on our Site,
- You create an account on our Site,
- You log in to your account on our Site,
- You use your account on our Site,
- You subscribe to our newsletter,
- You make and pay an order on our Site,
- You write a customer review, a comment on our social networks or on our Site,
- You contact us through various channels, including contact forms, by post or by phone,
- You have given your consent to third parties to send us personal data about you,
- You share us your content on our UGC (User Generated Consent).
We only collect your personal data when it is strictly necessary and legal. We are committed to collecting only the minimum amount of personal information necessary for the purposes covered by this Policy.
In the event that we need to use your personal data for purposes not covered by this Policy, additional consent will be required. Such consent is not mandatory but will sometimes be necessary for us to be able to meet your needs / requests.
Please note, however, that your consent will not be necessary if our processing of your personal data is justified by a legitimate reason, provided that such use does not adversely affect your own rights and interests.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- The personal data collected directly, that you communicate to us voluntarily notably by means of forms of collections. (for example: surname, first name, contact details ... etc);
- Personal data collected indirectly, automatically or with your express consent when using our Site.
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
In this Policy, "your personal data" refers to information or pieces of information that identify you directly or indirectly. This usually includes information such as your name, address, profile picture, e-mail address and phone number, but may also include other information such as your IP address, shopping habits, information about your style. of life or your preferences.
Although the precise details of the personal data we collect vary according to specific needs, we generally collect the following data:
|When browsing our Site and / or your connection to your account||your last name, first name, email address, login details, technical data including your IP address, navigation information about your device|
|When creating your account on our Site||your surname, first name, email address, address, date of birth, date of birth, Facebook ID (if connected to Facebook)|
|When you subscribe to our newsletter||Your email address|
|When ordering a product or service offered on our Site||your name, email address, the content of your order, billing address (the type of address: home, work, etc.), delivery address, mobile / fixed phone number|
|When submitting your opinion on a product and / or service offered on our Site, or our social networks||The content of your opinion|
|When depositing content on our UGC, our social networks||The deposited content (image, photograph, video, opinion ...)|
|When you make contact with our Consumer Services||your surname, first name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, phone number, order number, the content of your request.|
|When you allow others to send us data||The content of the data you provide to them|
These data are collected fairly; no collection is carried out without the knowledge of the people and without them being informed.
5. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF COLLECTING YOUR DATA?
The treatments we implement fulfill an explicit, legitimate and determined purpose.
Any processing of your personal data that has a purpose other than those described below will require your consent if it is not justified by a legitimate interest.
For our part, the processing of your personal data allows us to make available the services of the Site, to ensure their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment including:
- Manage the operation and optimization of our Site and our services and products;
- Help accelerate your future activities and experiences on our Site;
- Evaluate the use of our Site, our products and services and analyze the effectiveness of our communication campaigns and promotions;
- Customize your experience on our Site and other platforms and anonymously and globally evaluate the activity on our Site and other platforms (we take into account the time you visited it, if you have already visited it and which site you referred to)
- Make our Site easier to use and better tailor our Site, our products and services to your interests and needs;
- Manage our customer relationship via our CRM, to know you better, to personalize our products and services and to contact you concerning products and services that may interest you (launch of new products, promotional offers, etc.), provided that you have given your consent, (or that you have not expressed your refusal) or that you have previously requested a product or service from us and that the communication is relevant or related to this prior request and made within the time limits set by the applicable laws .
- Provide you with products or services that you request from us. (request information, answer your questions / comments);
- Perform the verification, identification and authentication of the personal data that you have transmitted to us;
- Prevent and detect fraud, malicious software or malicious software and manage security incidents;
- Manage any disputes.
We strive to minimize the data collected, keep it accurate and up-to-date by facilitating the rights of those concerned.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the laws and regulations in force, we do not store your data beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes pursued above.
THE TYPE OF DATA
LA DUREE DE CONSERVATION
|>The personal data you have completed / declared in your profile.
>The data concerning your navigation, your use of the Site,
|Duration of three (3) years from your last activity on the Site|
|> Data related to an order||Duration of three (3) years from your order|
|>Audience measurement statistics and your raw traffic data from our Site||Duration of thirteen (13) months|
|>Prospects / clients data||Duration of three (3) years from their collection or last contact, or the end of the business relationship.|
|>Data to establish proof of a right or contract, or retained for compliance with a legal obligation||Archiving in accordance with the legislation in force|
However, in order to meet our administrative, legal, accounting and tax obligations, your data may be archived and stored beyond the above deadlines, in accordance with the legislation in force.
Our partners may install cookies on your computer. They store information about the content of your searches on our Site. These cookies are anonymous and do not contain any personal information. These cookies are managed by these partners.
7. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON COOKIES?
Here are the main cookies on the Site:
|Name of cookie||Finality|
|_ga||This cookie is necessary for the functioning of Google Analytics to measure the data relating to the users of our site. The stored data is anonymous and contains no personal details. The data is stored under the responsibility of Google|
|_gat||This cookie is necessary for the functioning of Google Analytics to measure the data relating to the users of our site. The stored data is anonymous and contains no personal details. The data is stored under the responsibility of Google|
|_gid||This cookie records a unique ID for the purpose of generating statistical data on the use of the site|
These cookies allow in particular:
- To recognize you and to log you in automatically thanks to the memorization of your information filled in the forms of our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen.
- To memorize your selection of articles in your basket until the confirmation of your payment.
- Adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, operating system used, etc.).
- To give you access to the reserved and personal areas of our Site, thanks to your identifiers.
Google Analytics cookies are intended to evaluate the frequency and the volume of visitors to our Site and thus to ensure an improvement of the functioning and the ergonomics of the Site.
You may at any time authorize, limit or prohibit cookies by modifying the settings of your browser.
It will be considered that you have given your consent to the deposit of cookies for the Site if:
This agreement will be valid for a period of thirteen months from the first deposit on your equipment.
The limitation or prohibition of cookies on your browser may change your conditions of access to certain services on our Site.
If you wish to restrict or block all cookies that are deposited by our Website or other websites / applications, you can do so by going to the settings of your browser. The Help function of your browser tells you what to do.
8. WHAT ARE THE ADDRESSEES OF YOUR DATA?
L'Autre Thé is the sole recipient of your personal data, we do not market them.
On the other hand, to the extent that it proves necessary, we can communicate your personal data to authorized and determined recipients, namely to:
- all the employees of L'Autre Thé,
- our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions,
- the third parties required to deliver to you a product or service, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product that you have ordered,
- third-party service providers, such as web hosting service providers,
- providers of web analytics tools, such as Google,
- our service providers and / or economic partners when sharing is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above,
- the administrative or judicial authorities when they ask us to disclose your information,
As the controller, we take every reasonable precaution to maintain the security and privacy of your personal data by implementing organizational, technical, software and physical measures and require our partners to do the same.
Access to your personal data is limited to prevent unauthorized access, modification, interference, loss and / or misuse. However, despite our best efforts, we can not guarantee the perfect security of the transmission or storage of your personal data on the Internet as the Internet is not a sufficiently secure and secure environment.
10. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you have:
- A right of access to your personal data,
- A right to correct your personal data,
- A right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons,
- A right to the erasure of your personal data subject to legitimate reasons,
- A right of portability of your personal data from May 25, 2018,
- A right to "digital death", in accordance with the law for a Digital Republic, by giving us guidelines regarding the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. These instructions may be registered with a "digital trusted third party" certified by the CNIL. In the absence of a person designated to ensure the execution of these instructions, your heirs will be appointed.
- In the absence of instructions given during your lifetime, your heirs will then have the opportunity to exercise certain rights, in particular: the right of access, if it is necessary "for the settlement of the estate of the deceased", the right opposition to close your user accounts and oppose the processing of their data.
To exercise these rights, simply make a written request:
- by sending a mail to the following address: L'Autre Thé - 17 rue Lacharrière - 75011 PARIS
- Or by e-mail via the contact form.
An answer will be sent to you within one (1) month from the date of receipt of your request. However, we reserve the right not to respond to requests that are manifestly unfounded.
How to unsubscribe from our newsletters lists?
Unsubscription from our newsletters lists is accessible via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our newsletters.
11. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS?
Our Website is intended for adults or minors who have permission from their legal representative to place an order on the Site.
We do not collect or knowingly process personal data relating to minors.