To enjoy the most tasty tea possible, follow our advices!
1. Respect brewing times and temperatures
- Black tea: 95°C - 4 to 5 minutes
- Oolong tea: 90°C to 95°C - 3 to 5 minutes
- Japanese green tea: 50°C to 80°C - 1 to 3 minutes
- Chinese green tea: 70°C to 80°C - 1 to 3 minutes
- White tea: 70°C to 80°C - 7 to 20 minutes
2. Good water is essential for making a good tea
Use spring water or, if not, filter tap water.
Do not let the water boil because oxygen will evaporate and fade the taste of tea.
3. Choose a good tea and protect it
The strength of the tea does not depend on the infusion time but the quality of the tea.
Keep tea in a cool, dry place, away from air and light, and in an airtight container.
4. Avoid detergents
Just rinse your teapot with boiling water.